Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Isaiah 55:10-11

"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth and making it bear and sprout, nd furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it."

Today was a day for revelation. Though, I suppose, that would be the point behind meeting Amy V for breakfast.

Long story short: I am learning that as someone in ministry, I'm not always going to be "on" in the Spirit-led sense. But you know what, I still have to go minister. Yes, that makes it harder. But, if I'm not receiving truth from God, then I just have to trust that if I teach truth from His word, it will not return void, but will accomplish what He desires... and I need to prepare a lot more.

That said, I'm way pumped for TPX tonight. Only 3 teaching weeks left!

May your heart delight in love and the truth.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i need a facebook message explaining this to me..

i think i totally know what you are saying tho--

love